Stop Wasting Time with too-basic tutorials and videos:
- You already know list, dict, and Python's other data structures backwards and forwards.
- You can already write your own Python classes, and understand the basics of OOP.
- You certainly don't need help writing ordinary Python functions.
- So you waste dozens and dozens of hours slogging through every so-called "Python For Programmers" class on Udemy, Coursera, Packt, and Lynda... never finding much you don't already know, or couldn't just teach yourself from what's free online.
Not to mention the glacially slow pace of their videos... leaving you sitting there thinking, "Come on, get on with it. Stop wasting my time!"
How do you finally master Python's intermediate and advanced features... without wading through endless heaps of trivial, impractical example code?
This extensive, detailed, exceedingly practical training program starts where the typical Python course leaves off. It's literally guaranteed to be unique in its depth:
- Detailed, highly realistic code examples... lavishly illustrating key insights and crushingly valuable ideas, and how to apply them to realistic code situations. Very little "toy code"
- An unrelenting and bombastically enthusiastic focus on practical software development considerations... with everything geared toward making you immediately and permanently more effective at real-world coding in Python
- Carefully crafted, staggeringly well tested, perfectly challenging coding exercises to deeply ingrain the most important aspects of what you learn... with full detailed solutions. (More on the "staggeringly well tested" part later)
- Nearly three full hours of fast-paced, potently packed, insight-rich, professionally edited video, dense with uncommon wisdom and immediately applicable advice, ready for you to put into practice right away
- Watch the high-quality videos directly in any web browser. Or you can download your videos as MP4 files, to learn on a train or on a plane.
- And like I said, this self-paced course is unlike any others out there - backed by not one, but two separate guarantees. More on that below...
As one student said:
"I picked up [a bundle of Packt's Python books] and leafed through them. They are all the same. They cover the basics, or use trivial, non-practical code. On the other hand, your code examples are strikingly clear and practical. Buying this course is a no-brainer."
What Topics Are Covered?
- A complete, rivetingly thorough, and supremely sophisticated coverage of Python generators... and how they are critical tools for writing highly scalable software in Python
- Leveraging generators as a powerful tool for encapsulation and code organization... and understanding the crucially important generator design patterns nearly no one ever talks about
- A thorough and precise treatment of Python's iterator protocol... how it underlies everything from generator objects to the humble "for" loop... giving you an understanding that makes certain frustrating and baffling bugs obvious and easy to fix
- Making your code far more readable, expressive, and maintainable using comprehensions, including list comprehensions and the other, less-well-understood forms. (This includes the surprising cognitive benefits that help you so much when working through complex code situations)
- How comprehensions tie back to generators
- Mastering Python's advanced collections... their strengths and advantages, where and how to use them most effectively. (I'm not talking about lists and dicts... you should understand those fairly well already)
- A concise, rapid-fire, yet surprisingly complete review of the syntax for Python's object system... reviewing everything necessary to understand the more advanced OOP in the course, and likely teaching even experienced Python developers new features of Python's object system. (Not an intro to fundamental OOP concepts... again, it's assumed you already have that, from Python or some other language.)
- An extensive treatment of how properties work in Python... with realistic code examples demonstrating how they underly some pricelessly important design patterns you can adopt right away
- How Python's take on properties enables some invaluable refactoring patterns
- A substantial examination of how Object-Oriented Design Patterns work in Python... how the different feature set of the Python language - compared to Java, C#, etc. - means these patterns tend to work differently than what's represented in most design pattern books. Specifically:
- A full and exhaustive discourse on the Observer pattern in Python... how you create the basic observer pattern in Python code... then jumping right in to advanced, uniquely Pythonic extensions to the standard pattern... letting you elegantly solve some tricky (yet realistic) code problems without the gymnastics Java and C++ force you to tumble through
- How the Factory Pattern works in Python... and the uncommon language feature Python provides that greatly improves on how it works in most other languages
- A focus on recent versions of Python 3, AND complete and total support for Python 2.7. No matter what version of modern Python you currently use, Breakthrough Python prepares you for the present and future of Python.
- You even get two sets of the coding exercises AND their complete and comprehensive solutions - one set for Python 2.7, and another for Python 3! Learn by coding in whichever version you prefer.
- And Much More.
What People Are Saying
Some quotes from customers who purchased and went through the material in Breakthrough Python:
Your code examples are strikingly clear and practical. Buying this course is a no-brainer.Chris Lesage
You're one of the best trainer I've had!Francois L., Basel, Switzerland
What was good about the course? Everything! Course was well-thought out and presented.Stephen Augustus, New York, NY, USA
I loved generators and collections. The real life tips have already changed my life!Stephanie, Paris, France
Extreme clarity of presentation!!! The discussion around examples really helped me understand how Python is different from other languages I use. There were multiple times where in just a few words, many Python concepts came together poignantly.Joe, Milwaukee, WI
It's perfect! You learn in a short time a lot of things. You get exercises, slides, textbook.Jean-Claude Brantschen
Truly provided a thorough/clear explanation of concepts in Python which I have seen/worked with, but not got a proper grasp of before from online literature.Alex, London
I really enjoyed the choice of topics... Pacing of the subjects and the lab work was perfect.Chris Cato
Code exercises were terrific, and the instructor's method of explanation is very clear.Wes Smith, USA, Atlanta, Georgia
Excellent topics. Aside from the language syntax, the instructor explained the concepts very well... Best in Class Instructor... a natural born and gifted teacher. Passionate and caring.Sammy Esmail, Naperville, Illinois, USA
I have been entirely satisfied with the content and structure of the class, as well as the overall quality of presentation.Jim C, Colorado, USA
This is a great class, obviously prepared with a lot of experience teaching the material. The features that we covered all seemed helpful to my everyday work. Explanations are clear, and the lab exercises are helpful.Siyu, Seattle, Washington, USA
Instructor is very knowledgable and explains the concepts and examples well. The coding exercises are useful.Johnson, Washington, DC, USA
I'm a moderate-level developer in Python, and I found most of the topics very helpful.B. Vinson, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Really clear explanations, everything that was covered was really pertinent.Matt Heisig, Moscow, Idaho, USA
The instructor covered a lot of nuances that I felt really improved my understanding of the concepts.Ken, British Columbia, Canada
Great training.Daniel Micanek, Czech Republic, Ostrava
Very good "beyond the basics" material; just what I needed... The lab exercises really helped solidify my understanding.
Excellent instructor. Very clear and well prepared. One of the best teachers I have seen.Oscar Pagani, Trulia
I have been writing Python for about a year but most of what we have been doing [in this course] is almost new to complete new. I will definitely use this material going forward.Keith Gover, XtremeEDA
The content is good and covered well. I would love it if I could continue with this to go even further.Doug Rohm, NantHealth, Inc.
The course was excellent at giving a strong grounding in some very basic principles as well as expanding to more complicated examples. I though it was really well balanced and covered a great deal.Obi Thompson Sargoni, OCSI
Thank you for being so positive, cheerful, enthusiastic and encouraging.Deborah Pollard, Fall Protection Group
I have the training video and I go back to it time and time again. I have learned a lot more from the class.Clyde Layton, Riverbed Technology
My goal in taking the class was to move toward more "Pythonic" thinking in my use of the language. The class did just what I hoped, and I expect to make even more progress by reviewing the materials again.Tipton Cole
Your course was a Godsend. Just listening to a professional coder and a teacher makes it all make sense.Steve Watson
I really enjoyed the choice of topics. The test first methodology used in the labs was eye opening and an excellent idea... Very helpful. The section on generators will be immediately useful to me and will push me further into exploring the idea of co-routines as a more general concept. Pacing of the subjects and the lab work was perfect.Chris Cato
It's a good intermediate level course. Perfect for someone who's completed a tutorial or two and is wondering, What next?Sid Koul, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Helped me understand some aspects of the Python language that I'd seen used and even used myself for 5 years at work, but never fully understood.Matt Gigli, Trellisware Technologies
Extremely Important Note
Breakthrough Python is NOT a beginner course. Before you buy today, you ought to have experience writing real-world software, and posses an "advanced beginner" knowledge of the Python language. In particular:
- You can already fluently write functions in Python.
- You're comfortable working with lists, dictionaries, and Python's other key data structures. And
- You can write simple classes and methods in Python, and have at least a basic understanding of object-oriented concepts - like encapsulation and inheritance.
Once someone knows Python's basics, what aspects and features of Python are most important for a Python developer to learn next. That are the very best use of your learning time and energy. That's Breakthrough Python. Every single moment of this training program is solidly grounded in real-world software engineering needs and practice, even to the point of giving you advice on how to work harmoniously with your fellow developers on the same code base. It's entirely self-paced... so you can go as slow or as fast as you want through the lecture videos, programming exercises, and other resources - all on your own schedule.
Who Created This?
Let me tell you why I think this is all so important. I'm Aaron Maxwell, a software engineer, and - more recently - author of the book Powerful Python. In my career, I've been blessed to work with some truly outstanding engineers, in many different domains... web development (where I started), machine learning, devops, test automation, and more. After working over a decade on different engineering teams, I realized there was a lack of quality instruction for intermediate and advanced Python development... and decided to do something about it.
Staggeringly Well Tested
The material in Breakthrough Python has been tested with well over ONE THOUSAND Python developers around the PLANET. I won't bore you with the details of how I started flying out to corporate HQs all over the place, living out of hotels as I taught intensive, week-long workshops to rooms filled with their experienced engineers... getting real-time feedback on what professional software developers find most valuable, effective and useful in advancing their skill with Python... and what was not as worthwhile, and therefore immediately dropped from the course.
The benefit to you is this: Breakthrough Python is staggeringly well tested. Not just in the lecture material, but in its extensive coding exercises you are guided through, to deeply install those massively practical and immensely important tools, techniques, patterns and insights you need to be vastly more effective in Python right away.
Two Different Zero Risk "Money-Back" Guarantees
That remarkable and uncommon degree of rigorous testing and repeated refinement lets me make you not one, but two promises:
First, I will happily refund a full 100% of your purchase price if you are not completely satisfied, delighted, and in fact supremely happy with the value you've gained. Take all the time you need over 30 days to study these videos, do the coding exercises, dive into the additional course materials, and put what you learn into practice. If it's not obvious by then that Breakthrough Python is a remarkably valuable course for permanently catapulting your skill writing software in Python, simply contact customer service within this period to get your immediate, no-hassle refund.
But I feel we can go further than that. There are a LOT of low-price, low-quality products out there for learning Python. Companies like Udemy, Coursera, Packt, Lynda and more build their business out of the kind of cookie-cutter content they can crank out on an assembly line. And it's useful for people brand new to programming.
But having read this far, you're well past the point where those are worth your time, aren't you?
So let me further reassure you with a second guarantee: There is no other self-paced course like Breakthrough Python - at this or ANY lower price - covering the same topics at the same degree of depth. If you do find one, contact customer service (within 30 days), with a link to where we can purchase the course. We'll investigate. If we find it DOES cover all topics in Breakthrough Python, and at the same advanced level of sophistication and depth, for the price you paid for Breakthrough Python (or less)... we'll not only give you a full and immediate refund... we'll also let you KEEP your access to Breakthrough Python for FREE.
Because we're so outrageously fanatical in our mission to bring advanced Python programming to the world, we're pretty confident we'll never have to do this. Every single Python course we've found on the market does not even come close. But if it ever happens, you're protected by this guarantee.
Immediate digital access.
Hours of exclusive video.
Extensive, Detailed Programming Exercises.
And a zero-risk guarantee.
If you have any questions or concerns about the course, email us. We're happy to help.