FINALLY Become Fluent in Python
Stop Wasting Time with too-basic tutorials and videos:
- You already know list, dict, and Python's other data structures backwards and forwards.
- You know how to write Python classes, and understand the basics of OOP.
- You certainly don't need help writing ordinary Python functions.
- So you waste dozens and dozens of hours slogging through every so-called "Python For Programmers" class on Udemy, Coursera, Packt, and Lynda... never finding much you don't already know, or couldn't just teach yourself from what's free online.
Not to mention the glacially slow pace of their videos... leaving you sitting there thinking, "Come on, get on with it. Stop wasting my time!"
How do you become powerfully effective with Python's intermediate and advanced features... without wading through endless heaps of trivial, impractical example code?
Powerful Python's fast-paced training programs are unique, teaching advanced Python strategies and concepts not taught anywhere else. Packed with realistically complex code examples - "no toy code", whenever possible - and an unrelenting focus on what's important for you, as you write software for a living:
- How do you take the ideas presented in basic videos, and apply them to your own code? They always seem to leave out the important details.
- Python is VAST. How do you know which features to focus on, and which to ignore?
- How do you know if you're writing good code or not?
- How do you take code examples of advanced features... fully understand what they're doing... and learn to write your own?
- And a lot of what's out there is just outdated. How do you know the up-to-date best practices, for modern Python?
Take the first step, and sign up for the Powerful Python Newsletter.